The advantage of the Executive Master’s is that you can continue to do your job while you advance your studies. I have three kids at home, and I was able to look after them, continue studying and come to campus when needed to talk to the professors. This is a very flexible program for executives like me who are not able to be on campus full-time.
Class of 2022, General Manager, The Body Shop Caucasus
Executive Master’s in International Hotel Management
This program is designed for working professionals, giving you the flexibility to accelerate your hotel management career while you work.
The Executive Master’s is made up of 6 modules, which you can advance at your own pace. The modules cover a wide range of executive courses such as revenue management, sustainability in hospitality, finance management and marketing strategies for hotel management.
This Master’s is offered by Les Roches and accredited by NECHE.
2 ways to study the Executive Master’s
This program is available in two formats: study from home and come to campus for up to 6 in-person training sessions, or study 100% online.
If you choose the blended option, you will need to come to campus on 1-6 different occasions. These in-person training sessions last for one week, and include masterclasses, round table discussions, networking sessions and dinners.
An introduction to the Executive Master’s
Les Roches partnership
- The Executive Master’s is offered in partnership with Les Roches Global Hospitality Education.
- Les Roches is one of the Top 5 Worldwide (QS Ranking) hospitality education institutions.
- The Swiss-style educational ethos is based in practical learning, where students learn by being exposed to real life scenarios.
- When you complete the program, you will have a double degree from Les Roches and WSB University.
Designed for working professionals
- Advance at your own pace while studying from home.
- During the on-campus sessions you will join masterclasses, meet your classmates, attend business dinners and meet with executives for Q&A.
- The courses are grouped in modules, and you can organize your own schedule according to your needs.
- Classes are available 24 hours a day, plus there are weekly personal tutorials with faculty that accommodate all time zones.
- This program allows you to advance your hospitality education without the need to take time off your current position.
Learn from the best
- Fast-track your leadership career with advanced skills and knowledge.
- This Master’s is accredited by the American association NECHE.
- Our professors are current and former professionals of the hotel industry.
- You will take part in masterclasses and networking sessions with top-level executives.